The course is designed for working adults who want to learn how to use English in the business field. The course helps to acquire oral and written communication skills, thus removing the language barrier when interacting with foreign colleagues.
- Рекомендованная интенсивность
- 2-3 times a week
- Длительность занятия
- from 50 min.
- Продолжительность курса
- from 40 lessons
The course examines the characteristics of intercultural communication and the general aspects of business correspondence.
Depending on the level, role-playing and business games are used in the classes; the practice of conducting mini-presentations, writing emails, cover letters and a resume is organized, which allows the students to work out and consolidate the acquired theoretical knowledge.
Уровень A2 + to B1 (from elementary + to pre-intermediate)
- The acquisition of skills to keep a simple small talk in a business environment through role-playing a variety of situations proposed by the teacher.
- Preparation for part of the interview in English, practice of introducing yourself, writing a CV in English.
- The practice of preparing and conducting presentations through the use of visual, non-verbal and verbal means.
- The skill of keeping up simple official and informal business correspondence, as well as of adhereing to the rules of business etiquette.
- The skill of participating in negotiations, the structure and content of which are predictable, in English.
- Formation of the skill of telephone conversations.
Уровень B1 + and above (intermediate and above)
- Acquisition of skills to keep small talk in a business environment, through role-playing a variety of situations proposed by the teacher. The student learns to integrate in the culture and characteristics of doing business in different countries.
- Application of practical tips for a successful interview, the practice of introducing oneself, writing a CV and a cover letter in English. Preparing for an interview in a variety of situations suggested by the teacher.
- The practice of preparing presentations through the use of visual, non-verbal and verbal means, including special rhetorical techniques, drawing up answers to questions from the audience.
- Skills in formal and informal business correspondence, writing letters of various structures depending on their goals, as well as getting familiar with business etiquette in correspondence.
- The skill of participating in negotiations in English, taking into account the specifics of cultures of different countries, the skill of conducting complex negotiations.
- Formation of the skill of telephone conversations, participation in conference calls, work with objections by phone.