English for Travelling
Master practical communication skills in situations most often encountered while travelling. 20 hours of intensive conversational practice for a holiday of a lifetime.
- Рекомендованная интенсивность
- at least 3 times a week
- Длительность занятия
- from 50 min.
- Продолжительность курса
- from 25-30 lessons
During the classes, situations such as: buying tickets, visiting a cafe and restaurant, checking-in in a hotel, shopping, hotel problems, car rental, getting around a city, etc. are considered.
The programme uses the Flipped Classroom methodology — when the theoretical part of the course is studied at home, and the class time is devoted to communicative meaningful practice.
- Overcome the language barrier, understand English speech.
- Ask and answer simple questions within the framework of general touristic topics.
- Master the basic vocabulary and grammar for communication on everyday topics during the trip: buying tickets, renting a car, checking into a hotel, visiting a cafe and restaurant, shopping, actions in case of emergency, etc.
- Freely ask and follow the instructions in a city: understand road signs, use a map, etc.